Article delegate-en/114 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Fw: [DeleGate-En] Still some problem with Proxy FTP
24 Sep 1998 19:56:58 GMT ysato@etl.go.jp (Yutaka Sato 佐藤豊)

Hi Piero,

In message <_A107@delegate-en.ML_>
on 09/24/98(17:16:29)
you "Piero Berritta" <plqaabdyi-kvnd4bhes3jr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |sorry cause I was not very clear.

Sorry, I missunderstood of which DeleGate your log was...

 |With the last patch I have completely solved the problem of Windows NT crash
 |but, when I dump connection between Client and Proxy (both Delegate), I can
 |see data not encrypted (control commands are encrypted) even if the log
 |output says that XDC mode is activated. This is a log:
 |When I make a direct connection between a client and a server (both
 |Delegate), for example with the following configuration:
 |The only difference I can see between logs, is the presence of the line XDC
 |to PASV.
 |Could be this the problem of data not encrypted in the previous case?

I made sure it by "FTOCL=-tee" which dumps messages sent to clients
on control connection, showing no data was sent on the control
connection from Proxy-DeleGate to Client-DeleGate.
I found I forgot to treat the case of relaying from XDC mode server
to XDC mode client.  Enclosed patch fixes it.
I also put the new ftp.c at "ftp://ftp.etl.go.jp/pub/DeleGate/tmp/ftp.c".

Ciao

*** ftp.c.old	Fri Sep 25 04:39:07 1998
--- ftp.c	Fri Sep 25 04:52:20 1998
***************
*** 1839,1844 ****
--- 1839,1854 ----
  	cachefp = fopen_cache(1,Conn,FS,com,arg,path,cachepath,xcachepath);
  	resp[0] = 0;

+ 	if( clientWithXDC && modeXDC ){
+ 		sv1log("-- XDC to XDC\n");
+ 		get_resp(fs,NULL,resp,rsize);
+ 		fputs(resp,tc);
+ 		xc = cpyMessageF(fs,tc);
+ 		get_resp(fs,NULL,resp,rsize);
+ 		putPostStatus(tc,resp);
+ 		fputs(resp,tc);
+ 		fflush(tc);
+ 	}else
  	if( clientWithXDC && psvsock < 0 ){
  		xc = XDCrelayClnt(Conn,STOR,ts,fs,tc,fc,
  			cachefp,resp,rsize);