Article delegate-en/1109 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: MOUNT from server not working?
18 Apr 2001 13:26:45 GMT Max Tran <pkacabdyi-n4ll7kbmcnxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Thanks again for your help.

I run v 7.1.2 with the command "delegated +=delgate2.conf"
where the content of delgate2.conf is below:

--BEGIN OF FILE---

-P9299
ADMIN="max@ohiolink.."
ADMINPASS="some string"
MAXIMA=listen:250,delegated:1000
PERMIT="http:*:*"
CACHE="do"
EXPIRE=4d
ERRORLOG="error2.log"
PROTOLOG="http2.log:%X"
MOUNT=/su/* httpd://web.lexis-nexis.com/*

--END OF FILE-----

For comparsion,  I run v 6.1.22 with a similar configuration file,
using port 9399 and having no ADMINPASS parameter.

If you want to check their behavior for yourself,  the
urls for these two sites are:

http://olc4.ohiolink.edu:9299/su/universe
http://olc4.ohiolink.edu:9399/su/universe.

If you check them out,  click on News on the first Screen,
General News on the second screen and then enter a search.

Cheers,

Max