Article delegate-en/1105 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: MOUNT from server not working?
17 Apr 2001 17:41:58 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you Max Tran <pkacabdyi-n4ll7kdncnxr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |I need help with the MOUNT command.  I am using Delegate v 6.1.22
 |with the line MOUNT="/vendor/*  http://vendor.site.com/*".  When I
 |upgraded
 |to a 7.x version and use the same mount line,  I ran into problems.
 |Delegate 7.x
 |rewrites the url fine from the client to the server fine,  but not from
 |the server to the
 |client.  It there some switch that I am missing  or a default behaivor
 |that has been changed.
 |I have compare the 7.x manual with the 6.x manual and see no difference.

I tried not to change the specification from 6.x to 7.x.
Could you show me the concrete version of your 7.x ?
And could you tell me a real example of "vender.site.com" ?