Article delegate-en/1104 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] MOUNT from server not working?
17 Apr 2001 17:25:30 GMT Max Tran <pkacabdyi-n4ll7ka64nxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,

I need help with the MOUNT command.  I am using Delegate v 6.1.22
with the line MOUNT="/vendor/*  http://vendor.site.com/*".  When I
upgraded
to a 7.x version and use the same mount line,  I ran into problems.
Delegate 7.x
rewrites the url fine from the client to the server fine,  but not from
the server to the
client.  It there some switch that I am missing  or a default behaivor
that has been changed.
I have compare the 7.x manual with the 6.x manual and see no difference.

Thank you in advance for any help or insight.

Max Tran