Article delegate-en/1080 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Security issue(s)
04 Apr 2001 18:05:51 GMT pcucabdyi-n4ll7kbgcnxr.ml@ml.delegate.org

I'm planning to use delegate as a foundation for a firewall proxy based.
Are all the bugs affected the older versions fixed ?

I think this is an important issue to consider delegate's implementation
in a real production environment.

Thx in advance.

Davide