Article delegate-en/108 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] env vars
24 Sep 1998 09:39:01 GMT pd4aabdyi-c4ifwxmdy25r.ml@ml.delegate.org (Oliver Hertel)
private

Hiho!

How do I correctly export the environment variables?

I start a perl script as cgi. That script must know, which client
software is used... I try this via $client=ENV{'HTTP_USER_AGENT'};

But I seems, that there is something wring between by delegate
parameter CGIENV=HTTP_USER_AGENT and the perl script... I tried it
with several vars, non can be evaluated by my script.

Any hints?

Ciao, Oliver
--
http://www.tu-darmstadt.de/~st001183/