Article delegate-en/1028 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] can i use delegate as a transparent proxy?
20 Feb 2001 09:01:36 GMT "=?gb2312?B?1tPmww==?=" <paqcabdyi-h3lluoh4crxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

dear sir:
     I have installed delegate as my proxy server for http,ftp,smtp and nntp. I do not want to trouble Intranet users to configure their IE to use delegate. Can I install delegate as a transparent server which does not need configuration of common users.