Article delegate-en/1015 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Mac OS X Server (1.2v3) [aka Rhapsody] still supported platform?
08 Feb 2001 19:08:40 GMT Craig Scratchley <p6ebqbdyi-qjyh54kffoxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

I need to execute a command like the following version 6.x command:

./delegated -P8087 SERVER=http FSV=sslway
    MOUNT="/myUri https://www.marketocracy.com/" -v

Do you believe versions from the 5.9.4 era are stable and bug-free enough
to work for me?

I'll try to get the stack back-trace for you.

Thanks,
    Craig