Article delegate-en/101 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Proxy FTP
22 Sep 1998 12:50:44 GMT "Piero Berritta" <plqaabdyi-xtqvdm2knljr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi Yutaka,
the problem I issued in my previous mail is present only in Windows NT
system, but not in Linux systems (and in generally in Unix systems, I
think).
Moreover, it generates only when sslway is active beteewn the client and the
proxy server, and not when there is a clear connection.

Piero