[delegate-en/949]
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Delegate as an origin nntp-server
05 Jan 2001 14:55:38 GMT pwubqbdyi.ml@ml.delegate.org

I want to use delegate as an origin nntp-server

with this command:

delegated -P119 SEVER=nntp://-.-/ RELIABLE="192.168.1.0/24" ADMIN="...@.."

Ok, it works fine. !!

Now I want to use a user identification. (user and password)

With the AUTH I am only able to use user@host..

Or I have to use the FTP-Account on the same server.

But I don't want to give a FTP account and I don't have an auth-server.

How can I make delegate work as an origin-nntp-server with
authorization like user:password ??????

Thanks for every help.

Bye

Thomas