[delegate-en/4040]
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] filtering between http and raw sockets communication on single port
03 Aug 2008 23:13:03 GMT jan de vries <pzahqbdyi.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hello,

I have be trying and searching for hours but still no succes. I want to
be able to filter the incomming traffic on my server. All http traffic
has to be forwarded to webserver on port A and all other communication
(persisten socket communication) should be send to a server on port B. I
tried FORWARD, SERVER, FILTERS and read through the whole manual
(without really understanding it though)

Is it possible what i describe above? If so, what is the best way to do
this?

PS
I read the post titled:
[DeleGate-En] Re: Can I use one port for multiple protocols
and compiled the attached program but that didnt work either.

Im running on winxp for development but eventually ill be running the
program on linux.
All non HTTP traffic will be generated by my own program so i can easily
change the traffic a little to accomodate delegate (i tried prepending
CONNECT host port\r\n but that didnt work... i also tried this config:

DGROOT=\bla
ADMIN=mail@2..
-v
-dW
-P8080
SERVER=http://localhost:8081
FFROMCL="-p,switch localhost 8082"

PPS the reason i used -dW was on windows it wouldn't work without the
flag. Dont know if that has a negative side effect...

Regards