[delegate-en/4038] [Reference:<_A4037@delegate-en.ML_>]
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: NNTP-Delegate will not cache in Linux
03 Aug 2008 19:31:02 GMT Jeff <pyqhqbdyi.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi again,

Thanks for your response. Makes sense. Though I have not picked up that same
error message in my logs but perhaps I am just not seeing it in amongst
everything else.

I have modified the code segment, re-compiled and re-tested. It seems to not
have fixed the problem or made any difference :-( [definitely did compile as
I received the code modification warning]

Can you confirm that when you made the change it did indeed cache properly?
I'm still getting the situation where my CACHEDIR is only 32.0KB after
having downloaded > 10MB through the NNTP-Delegate proxy. It just does not
seem to write anything at all.

Is there anything else I can try? I'm quite reliant on the caching function
to work :-)