[delegate-en/3869] [Reference:<_A3868@delegate-en.ML_>]
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Delegate IMAP proxy to MS Exchange (2003)
19 Oct 2007 14:26:14 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 10/19/07(22:39) you "Matthew Groeninger" <pdihqbdyi.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A3868@delegate-en.ML_>
 |Unfortunately, specifying fsv doesn't help.  I sent along the simplest
 |example I want to use, but I have tried all the combinations I can think of.
 |I see the same behavior.
 |
 |I'm stumped on this.  The log shows the connection to the imap server and
 |reports no error, but the SSL channel is never opened.
 | |I am using a test machine to proxy imap requests (from a Solaris machine)
 | |an MS Exchange 2003 server.  The command I am using to run Delegate is:
 | |
 | |delegated -r -v STLS="fcl" -P143,993 SERVER=imaps://<server>
 |At least you need to specify the activation of SSL with the server by
 |STLS=fsv, like follows:
 |
 | STLS="fcl,fsv"

I found that I did not enabled the implicitly negotiated usage of SSL
implied by the protocol name "imaps".
It should be supported as the enclosed patch in the next release.

*** ../delegate9.7.4/src/stls.c	Thu Sep 20 12:04:00 2007
--- src/stls.c	Fri Oct 19 23:14:37 2007
*** 209,214 ****
--- 209,215 ----
  		 || strcaseeq(DST_PROTO,"https")