[delegate-en/3646]
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Questions about SSLway
09 Mar 2007 09:42:35 GMT "Kwis Angelo" <phyhabdyi.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hello,

I just downloaded Delegate 9.5.1 source and compiled it on Suse Linux 8.

I then ran Delegate with the following command:

./delegated -v -P8081 SERVER=http FSV=sslway MOUNT="/* https://host/*"

The process started properly and after some tests, I can confirm that
protocol conversion between HTTP and HTTPS is actually being performed fine
:-)

I have however some questions:

1.) From the SSL-related article "http://www.delegate.org/delegate/ssl/", it
says there that to use sslway, one must do a  "make -f Makefile.go sslway"
at filters/ directory, and then put the sslway executable in "DGROOT/lib".
I didn't actually do this -- I straight out ran Delegate with the command I
stated above.  I thought that not having sslway would somehow cause SSL not
to work.  But it did work fine.  Can you please calrify?

2.) How do I instruct Delegate not to establish sessions with HTTPS sites
not having a trusted Root CA?

Thanks and hope to hear from you guys.

Chris