[delegate-en/3626] [Reference:<_A3624@delegate-en.ML_>]
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Trying to get selectable-SOCKS working (application level routing)
30 Jan 2007 07:50:34 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)
The DeleGate Project

Tim,

On 01/29/07(23:58) you Timothy Brown <pdyhabdyi.ml@delegate.org> wrote
in <_A3624@delegate-en.ML_>
 |delegated -v -P28222 RESOLV=sys SERVER=socks CONNECT=s,d
 |SOCKS="localhost:9050:\!*.blahblah.com"
 |
 |Am I correct that this line above is supposed to prevent delegate
 |from forwarding traffic for .blahblah.com to the SOCKS proxy, but
 |permit everything else to go over to the proxy?

I think so.

And CONNECT=s,d is not necessay in this case because you don't have
any of CACHE, ICP, MASTER, PROXY, SSLTUNNEL, VSAP.