[delegate-en/3604]
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Interoperability with fwtk authsrv
21 Dec 2006 15:06:49 GMT "Wi Nagel" <pcqhabdyi.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,

At the moment, we use FWTK as a proxy server for telnet and ftp. We're
expierencing some problems and want to use delegate as a backup. We
currently use the authentication server provided by FWTK. Is it possible to
have delegate use the authentication server provided by FWTK? We have a lot
of users in this authserver and do not want to keep a double administration.

Thanks in advance!

With kind regards,

Willy Nagel.