[delegate-en/2574]
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Logs problem Release 8.9.1
17 Mar 2004 10:05:16 GMT Cappellari Antonio <pbyfabdyi.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi all

I'm using the rel 8.9.1 of delegate sw in a linux box. The delegated sw has been compiled in a Redhat 8.0 distribution (kernel 2.4.18-14).
The proble is: when I invoke the delegated application from the tty shell with the command:
delegated -vv -P8080  SERVER=http

despite the input the command  doesn`t include the "-f" the delegated program continues to take the tty shell and write rows of LOGS info to the terminal instead of in a file.

I changed the command into

...src]# ./delegated +=/opt/delegated8.9.1/src/parameters.txt

where the filled parameters.txt is filled with the following rows:

-vv
SERVER=http
-P8080
LIBPATH=.;/opt/Delegate/delegate8.9.1/src;/var/log/delegate/lib;.;/var/log/delegate/etc
RESOLV=cache,file,dns
SERVER=http
LOGDIR=/var/log/delegate
LOGFILE=${PORT}[date+.%d]
VARDIR=/var/log/delegate
CACHEDIR=/var/cache/delegate
CACHE=do

but we got the same result! What's going wrong, could you help me?

I have one more question! I can't find any example of xinetd invocation! How I can use this type of delegated invocation?

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete
the message. Should you have any questions, please contact us by
replying to MailAdmin@tilab.. Thank you