[delegate-en/2545]
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Antwort: Re: [DeleGate-En] Still problems with POST and SSL-Tunnel
12 Feb 2004 13:09:34 GMT p54eqbdyi.ml@ml.delegate.org

Hi Yutaka,

thank you for your quick reply. We try to brake up the ssl-connection from the
client (mostly MS IE 5.5) to the server. So we make a ssl-connection from IE to
client delegate, an a second one from master delegate to the server. On the
tunnel we want to scan files for viruses or block uploads based on file
contents, and addionally the sslway only accept correct certificates without any
exceptions not like IE does. As I said virus-scanning of downloaded files is
working this way. We used the -st option to start the connection with IE.

How would you configure such a functionality with delegate?

Thanks

Peter