[delegate-en/1970]
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] How-to for the X11 proxy ?
12 Nov 2002 10:06:17 GMT Florian DECKERT <pwidqbdyi.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi folks,

We are trying to setup an X11 proxy behind a firewall running NAT.
The idea is to allow our users to run X11 application on a customer
server and display the application on their workstation.

I found no how-to to help me use the x11 proxy.
I launched delegated this way:
delegated -P8023 SERVER=telnet TIMEOUT=io:1h

and then ?
telnet delegated 8023
Hostname:x my-workstation-display
Hostname:remote-server
..login...
DISPLAY=delegated:WHAT-DISPLAY ?

regards

--
Florian DECKERT
System Manager

This message may contain confidential and proprietary material for the
sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others
is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender and delete all copies