[delegate-en/1967]
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Java Mail API won't work with delegate 7.9.4 Authoriser....
11 Nov 2002 05:35:26 GMT "Brandon Kho" <pamdqbdyi.ml@ml.delegate.org>
NCS

Glad to hear from you so soon. We managed to have the Java Mail client
work with Argosoft Mail Server which support SMTP authentication as
well.

If anyone out there manage to solve this problem, will be most happy if
you can share it with me.

Thanks.

Rgds,
Brandon Kho.

-----Original Message-----
From: Yutaka Sato [mailto:y.sato@delegate.org]
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2002 7:33 AM
To: feedback@delegate.org
Cc: pamdqbdyi.ml@ml.delegate.org
Subject: Re: Java Mail API won't work with delegate 7.9.4 Authoriser....

On 11/10/02(17:07) you Kho Sian Jin Brandon NCS <pamdqbdyi.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A1965@delegate-en.ML_>
 |I wonder any of you guys having problem using Java Mail API to work
with  |DeleGate 7.9.4 as SMTP proxy with AUTHORISER parameter turned on.
I have  |been trying it for sometimes but just can't get it working.
Does newer  |version of DeleGate works on this issue?

As long as I know, DeleGate has not been modified about SMTP since
7.9.4. By the way, are you sure that your client works (achieves SMTP
AUTH) with some SMTP server other than DeleGate?

( - ) National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology
(AIST)