[delegate-en/1910]
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Configure Delegate 7.9.13
30 Sep 2002 08:13:02 GMT Bjorn Braker <poydqbdyi.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Dear Sir/Madam,

I've downloaded delegate 7.9.13, from your website. I need to run it on a
Red Hat 7.3 machine. The problem is this: I don't know how to configure
delegated. I cannot find any *. Conf file. When I run "./delegated -P9090
SERVER=ftp ADMIN=postmaster@linux.." delegated start, but I cannot use ftp
on my network. I've set the entire configuration setting for Internet
Explorer, and I've configured the firewall on the Linux machine. I already
read the tutorial and manual on your site, but I can't find out what to do.
Can give me any information?

I'm looking forward to your reply.

regards,

Bjorn Braker