[delegate-en/1404]
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Howto? SSL FTP Tunneling
13 Nov 2001 19:34:46 GMT "Bryan Dees" <ppqcqbdyi.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hello Yutaka,

I'm using your latest stable release of Delegated on Red Hat 7.1 as a
proxy server front end to my network.

I managed to figure out how to proxy FTP and HTTP without any
difficulty. But the time has come for me to
establish SSL for HTTP and FTP.

I've been all over the Archives, www.delegate.org/delegate/ssl and
manual pages, etc.. But, I still am unable
to successfully establish an SSL tunnel.

Basically, what i'd like to do here is allow my SSL FTP/HTTP Internet
clients to connect to my SSL FTP/HTTP server
located inside my network via a secure Linux server running Delegated.
I'm really confused as to which configuration/command
syntax to use in order to accomplish a working SSL tunnel or proxy for
FTP and HTTP.

I compiled the sslway binary without any difficulty and have tried
various commands such as:

	delegated -P10021 FSV="lib/sslway -co" FCL="lib/sslway -ac -cert
lib/server-cert.pem -key lib/server-key.pem"
SERVER=ftp://destinationserver.com:10021/
            or: delegated CMAP=lib/sslway:FCL:ftp-data CMAP="lib/sslway
-st:FCL:ftp" SERVER=ftp:destinationserver.com:10021/

Could you please provide me with the correct delegated commands in order
to establish: client <--> delegated <--> dest. server

Thank you,

Bryan Dees
phueabdyi.ml@ml.delegate.org